A generous portion of the proceeds will go directly toward Voices of Hope for Aphasia’s programs.
The event includes:
- Buffet Lunch including salad bar, hot buffet with carving station, and dessert
- Private Performance of “Dixie Swim Club” by Jones, Hope, Wooten. Jamie Wooten was the writer and producer of many Golden Girls TV episodes.
- The performance features Voices of Hope for Aphasia’s Debbie Yones
- Aphasia-friendly playbills
- “Talk Back” with the cast and crew: Ask the cast your questions!
- Door Prizes including tickets to Bok Tower Gardens, hand-made jewelry, tickets to a future production at Early Bird Dinner Theatre, and MORE!
- 50/50 Raffle: buy a ticket for a chance to win half the pot!
- Special invited guest speaker to kick-off the event!
Tickets are $45/person. Buy a table which seats 8 to get preferred seating and sponsorship in our program for $400! Seating assignments are first-bought, first-served, so buy your tickets early!
If you can’t make the benefit, please consider making a donation (click the Tickets button for donation option) and come see the show on another date! Show runs from May 11th – July 14th. Lunch and Dinner options available. Contact Susan Lyons at Early Bird Dinner Theater 727-446-5898.
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets bought here are valid only for June 15th matinee performance. Please call Early Bird Dinner Theater for other performances. Tickets are refundable up to 7 days in advance.
Poster art credit: Tomas Arteaga/Colorpages
Video credit: Samantha Parisi