Improving the lives of people with aphasia and their loved ones.
Voices of Hope for Aphasia reconnects people living with aphasia, in the Tampa Bay area and across the country, with their lives through innovative programs. Our programs:
- enhance quality of life through successful experiences,
- improve the communication accessibility of the community,
- foster communication in groups,
- provide training and tools to improve relationships with family and friends,
- promote collaboration and growth of the aphasia community, and
- educate the public about aphasia.
We are a place where the voices of people living with aphasia are acknowledged. We work to provide the communication bridges that will help people with aphasia do the things that are most important to them, and take part in their own life.
Voices of Hope for Aphasia is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Donations are appreciated and go directly to support our programs.
Call us at 727.249.1953 for more information about our aphasia programs.