Voices of Hope for Aphasia reconnects people, living with aphasia, with their lives through innovative programs. Our programs:
- rebuild self-esteem through successful experiences,
- improve the communication accessibility of the community,
- foster communication in groups,
- provide training and tools to improve relationships with family and friends,
- and educate the public about aphasia.
We are not a therapy program. We are a place where the voices of people living with aphasia are acknowledged. We work to provide the communication bridges that will help people with aphasia do the things that are most important to them, and take part in their own life.
Voices of Hope for Aphasia is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Donations are appreciated and go directly to the support of all of our programs.
Call us at 727.249.1953 for more information about our aphasia programs.